Tampa City Center, BayCare System Office and Memorial Center Recognized Among Tampa Bay’s Best Buildings
TAMPA, FL, December 3, 2018 – Cushman & Wakefield’s Asset Services team in Tampa was honored with three awards at BOMA Greater Tampa’s 2018 TOBY Awards Gala.
The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) Award program is the most prestigious and comprehensive program of its kind in the commercial real estate industry, recognizing quality in buildings and rewarding excellence in building management.
Cushman & Wakefield property management teams took home the TOBY in three categories:
- Tampa City Center (201 N. Franklin St. Tampa) – Earth Award
- Team: Sandy Ballestra, General Manager; Natalie Stoughton, Property Manager; Abby Phillips, Property Administrator; Kevin Norton, Chief Engineer; Seymour Phillip, Assistant Chief Engineer; Charles Hudnall, Lead Engineer; and Operating Engineers Robert Shim, Chris Rogers, Gerald Michaels and Ken Adams.
- BayCare System Office (2985 Drew St., Clearwater) – Corporate Facility
- Team: Stefanie Martin, Senior Property Manager; Goran Veljkovic, Lead Operating Engineer; Sam Caudill, Operating Engineer; Ady Cruz, Property Administrator; Taeana Corcino, Front Desk Administrator.
- Memorial Center (4919 Memorial Hwy, Tampa) – Suburban Low-Rise
- Team: Katlin White, Property Manager; Candace Richardson, Senior Assistant Property Manager; Rick Veliz, Lead Engineer; Steve Stapleton, Building Engineer.
“These awards are a true testament to our property management strength in the Tampa market, and demonstrate our commitment to quality service, as well as our ability to enhance asset value for our clients,” said Mike Agnew, Senior Managing Director for Cushman & Wakefield’s Florida Asset Services team. “Thank you to everyone who made these buildings among the best in the area.”
The three winning buildings will now move on to the Southern Region TOBY Awards in March 2019.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value by putting ideas into action for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 48,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2017, the firm had revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, advisory and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Communications Specialist, Florida